Tuesday, September 22, 2009

newbie

Hello. It's the newbie right here. I'm not sure this will be a great blog, but well let's try. I had a blog before but I mixed all things there like my thoughts, my feelings, my new pictures, my fashion thingy, but here, I'm gonna seperate everything. Not sure that I will update this blog everyday, because I'm a 'busy' student. teehees. Well, let's talk about myself, I'm not a really stunning person in fashionm, but I enjoy mix 'n match, design, sketches, and anything smells like fashion. : )

I dress according to my mood and of course ocassion. I hate DIYs because I fail most of the time. I succeed once, well not so bad, twice. Alright. They were the tie die and the acid-washed jeans. I'm not gonna show you because you know, they're not so in anymore.


So let's start our discussion tomorrow. see ya with lots of pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment